Here are the most common and typical mistakes with the cove.tool Grasshopper definition:
- Do you have any polysurfaces? They must be single surfaces only.
- Do not edit the east vector. Edit the model position instead.
- Can you make sure you have the latest version of IronPython as described in the troubleshooting article?
- Can you make sure you are successful in logging into your account (make sure it is a company email and that your account is active),
- Can you make sure you are uploading to the correct project?
- Verify you have no errors in the script, then refresh the web app and select 3d.
If you think you've done the above please recheck it again! :) One of the above things is not happening if you are not able to upload! See here for more a video tutorial: https://www.cove.tools/plugins